Web And Graphic Design Blog

Let's have fun with Google Quick Draw.

Quick Draw is a online game developed by Google. It is a very interesting game where you are required to draw something and then it tries to guess what you have drawn. It uses a neural network artificial intelligence to guess what the drawing is. It is simple game created by Google which is AI based as part of a project known as 'A.I. Experiments'.


The game is built by Jonas Jongejan, Henry Rowley, Takashi Kawashima, Jongmin Kim, with friends at Google Creative Lab and Data Arts Team. The game tries to guess at every level of your doodling what you have drawn. Although it not always right. It is said that the more you play the more the more it will learn.

So let's have some fun with it,

This is how it goes, you are given an object to draw in 20 secs so you have to be quick see how the name comes in to play Quick Draw. All together there are 6 stages. At the end you get the results.

1) So as I stared Playing I was first asked to draw a Bathtub and did well with it.


2) Next was a Triangle simple as it was I got that right.


3) Then I had to draw Socks and even before I completed it It Guessed it right!



4) Fourth was a Candle and again it got it right.


5) Fifth was a banana and again it guessed it even before I completed it.


6) Last was a Tiger and I messed it up so it got wrong.


The result is

WOW! I passed with flying colors.
It is said that the neural network tries to guess your drawing based on you draw it. Which stroke you make first and in which direction you go. This is so true. I really experienced it while playing with it. So try to draw how you would normally draw. Draw first things first and you will see that it actually guesses it right.

I had fun playing with. Go ahead and try it yourself and don't forget to share your results with me on twitter.
If you like my tutorials and posts follow me on twitter and pintrest.